Hepatitis B and C Advocacy Workshop
Monday, November 20 (3 – 5 PM)
The American Cancer Society
132 W. 32nd St, New York
All are welcome! Please help with outreach by inviting colleagues!
The New York City and State budget and legislative sessions are approaching!
Now is the ideal time to begin planning your advocacy activities.
People working in the field of hepatitis B and C are in a powerful position to influence elected officials to support legislation, policies and funding that will support your community, profession, organization, and patients.
Attend this Hepatitis B and C Advocacy Workshop to learn about current policy and advocacy opportunities, the process for requesting funding for your organization or cause, and how to get involved.
Topics will include:
- Hepatitis policy landscape
- State and local budgetary and legislative process
- Advocacy and lobbying 101
- Resources for hepatitis community service providers
- Breakout sessions for developing advocacy strategies
To RSVP or for more info, contact Rinzin Wangmo.